Parent Questionnaire 2017
Feedback from School Leaving children's parents
• "Thank you for being Patient, Caring & Loving!"
• "My child had a great experience at the nursery which I would have definitely have said was outstanding"
• "Create a nurturing, loving and supportive environment"
• "Thank you so much for looking after me since I was a Teenie Tot. I will miss you all very much especially playing football with my friends, eating Ms Baz's yummy chicken, sending letters to the little old lady next door and spending time with my baby brother"
• "Thank you so much for looking after both our boys over the last few year's. You have all been fantastic and we shall never forget that!"
• "Thank you for your support you've given my daughter & myself through her years. You guys have done an amazing job running a loving, caring nursery. After all which nursery would help me when I filled the wrong petrol for my car or look after my little one when she had a temperature because I had to go to work!
2 Year funded places
We are also approved by Ealing Council – Early Years Team to be provided a ‘Good’ childcare service that we qualify for taking children under the 2 year funded learning hours, but as a setting we do have to charge for consumables, meals and snacks – 5 pounds for each 5 hour session. - www.childrenscentres.org.uk
Check your eligibility online Ealing Families Directory print the eligibility letter or email us the copy. By clicking on 'Check if my child can get the free childcare' button, you will be asked a few questions to see if the parent/s can get this free childcare. Before going through to the online form, make sure you have their National Insurance number or your National Asylum Support Service number. - FREE Childcare Checker
Universal 15 hours for 3 & 4 year old
Will be able to start a ‘free learning nursery place’ in the academic term (September, January or April) following their third birthday. However, we do charge for consumables, meals and snacks as ‘Resource charge’. If you would like to claim the additional 15 hours via this website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk you can only claim before each academic term and if you are working.
Childcare Voucher scheme
A Childcare Voucher scheme provides savings for employers and employees, making it the most popular, cost effective way for employers to engage working parents. Childcare vouchers, help save employees anything between £606.32 and £1516.32 every year. The nursery is registered with a number of Childcare Voucher providers and if we are not it is a simple process to do. - www.hmrc.gov.uk/childcare